People like YOU are the reason why this country is STILL intolerant and hateful to others. An American can be Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Black, White, Yellow, Brown, Fat, Skinny, Tall, Short, Male, Female, Old or Young, and they fight in the military, serve on the force, run a business, drive a truck, make a movie, stay home with their kids, work in an office, design buildings, cars, and houses, & save lives. When you discriminate towards ANYONE, you attack America.
not my art!
A show you hate
MTV REALITY SHOWS.
That is not reality.
They are all stupid.
July - Depression:
August - Denial:
Early September - More Depression:
Late September - More Depression:
October - Anger/Defeat:
November 1st and 2nd - Insanity:
November 3rd - Indescribable JOY:
not my GIFs
Your favorite show ever
Star Trek: Voyager
First fandom I ever fell into. What a great show, though. Space was my first love and the idea of being able to travel and explore it for a living just blew my 12 year old mind; If Starfleet existed, I’d be the first one there knocking in its doors. I love how the show touches on religion, poverty, discrimination, extremism, and other problems we face in present times. Even throughout the galaxy, greed and power is portrayed as the driving force of all civilizations.
- I hate having a junkie tweaker family member who always lies about their heroin and methadone habit and always needs money to support it. I feel like I have to watch my back and be prepared for anything. I feel extremely unsettled by it.
- I am sick of the bigotry in my family.
- My friend Judes is having a hard time right now and I can’t help her. I may be part of the problem.
- Oh my Chris & Mariska. I love you, my heart can’t take this. WAAAA :’(
- I received 4 vaccines on Monday and my arm is still entirely dead. I can’t lift it but a few inches. AND it’s my left arm, so I have to do everything opposite IT SUCKS. With that comes what I am considering nerve damage because my shoulder and middle left back are in constant throbbing pain. I am fairly certain the pain should not hurt to this extent, to which I find myself tear up once in a while.
- I haven’t been this un-cheery since December, circa Doctor in the Photo.
- My dash is dead. :/
- My sister is REALLY screwing up the great relationship we
used to have and it hurts me. A lot. We are at the point were we hardly speak to each other, and when we do, it isn’t civil. She has been a total asshole to everyone for the last month, and I am seriously about to punch her in the nose and rip out her snakebites.
- I got a Green Kimono and a Purple Vera Wang dress from my mom yesterday!
- TeenNick is now playing Buffy, Freaks and Geeks, & Undeclared. Every. Single. Night. There are few things in this world that could make me happier at the moment.
- My pops says no tattoos on the feet because of the greater risk for infection. Sadly, that is exactly where I was going to put a peace sign. And apparently no on the ankle too. I have no idea why? My mom and I were going to get matching Cardinals!
- I AM REALLY ANGRY THAT I DID NOT GET A CHANCE TO WATCH FOR LOVERS ONLY TODAY. I MEAN REALLY REALLY ANGRY!
- I. WANT. MY. BONES. I want my EmDesch and D-Bo and B&B and Baby Bones and Hodgela and Baby Michael and Cam and Sweets and Zack back but all the Squinterns too and Patty Belcher & Ryan O’Neal to be on the show forever as regulars. I want spoilers! Not Chorionic Gonadotropin which is vague and can mean several, many things I. WANT. MY. BONES. MORE THAN ANYTHING. YOU MAKE ME HAPPY.